London Air Services provides a complete suite of aircraft management services which are executed with precision.
Our Aircraft Management Services include:
- Housing of aircraft in a privately owned and operated, state-of-the-art facility
- Ongoing compliance with Transport Canada rules and regulations
- Staffing, including pilots, engineers, and cabin attendants (if required) We hire, train, and manage this talented team of aviation professionals
- Tailored 24/7 flight coordination including but not limited to inflight catering and coordination of transportation to take-off and from landing
- Flight operations including worldwide operating authority
- Aircraft maintenance and grooming
- Fiscal management and accounting
- Charter revenue, allowing offsetting of operating costs
- Cost savings on fuel resulting from LAS’s buying power (LAS is a part owners of the FBO)
- Reduced insurance rates resulting from 20+ years in the industry
We are a small, privately owned company which allows us to pursue excellence in every aspect of our business. Our team is led by President and COO, Dylan Thomas, who served in the Air Force and was selected to fly for elite Special Operations unit (JTF-2 – Canadian equivalent to US Navy SEALs or UK SAS).
Safety is our top priority and we proudly go beyond the standard Transport Canada and FAA requirements by meeting Wyvern Wingman and Is-BAO standards, allowing us to serve every individual and industry, including royalty, government, mining, and film.
We are qualified in servicing a broad range of aircraft, from short range, ultra-light jets to ultra-long range, heavy jets, rotorcraft and turboprops and our engineers are certified in Bombardier, Cessna and Embraer.
If you are considering purchasing a jet but are unsure which model is right for you, we will help you select the best fit. Leveraging our 20+ years of experience, during which we have purchased more than 23 of our own jets, and flown to every corner of the globe, we can ensure you select the aircraft which best meets your needs.
Obtaining certification for your plane can take many months. Using our existing certificates, we are often able to fast track your certification and get you in the air quicker.