The Heart of Our Operations
The London Aviation Centre, located at Vancouver International Airport, was completed in 2007, and is a fitting home for our exquisitely engineered fleet of aircraft. The facility is equipped with state-of-the-art features to ensure our aircraft receive optimal care when they are not in the air.
Luxury Accommodations for Advanced Aircraft
London Aviation Centre was engineered for function. With the latest aircraft maintenance technology and a state-of-the-art fire safety system, our hangar provides an optimal environment to house and maintain sophisticated, high-performance aircraft.
- Fire-resistant fabric partition door allows us to create two multi-functional spaces, which is useful if two aircraft require different environmental zones
- Advanced electrical system can accommodate the complex requirements for the maintenance of our fleet
- Overhead crane can lift 2.5 tonnes of machinery to assist with in-house engine replacements and other aircraft maintenance procedures
- State-of-the-art multi-zone fire safety system protects aircraft and maintenance crew while minimizing false alarms.
- Wireless internet throughout the hangar so service technicians can instantly access the latest information
- Sophisticated camera and aircraft protection systems are in effect and monitored continuously to ensure tamper-free aircraft.
Environmentally Conscious & Sustainable
The London Aviation Centre was designed with careful attention to the environment. During the construction phase, it was our goal to make minimal impact on the surrounding area and waterways. Likewise, we chose environmentally-conscious materials to minimize our contribution to the landfill.
- LAC was constructed with 60% recycled steel and fully recycled concrete previously found on site
- Environmentally-friendly primer and topcoat were used on the 64,000 square foot hangar floor
- Dewatering and Well Pointing Systems were installed to ensure that surrounding water areas and adjacent buildings were not contaminated during the construction phase
- Cool Roof system maintains consistent heat levels throughout the hangar, increasing energy efficiency
- Pulse-start lights promote energy-efficient start-ups
- Low-energy boiler system provides more efficient heating
- YVR-approved landscaping requires less maintenance, less watering, attracts fewer birds
The LAC hangar is 366' by 170', providing a clearance height of 44' through the hangar doors, making it possible to clear a Boeing 737 600 Series.
- 64,000 square feet of floor space
- 235 parking spots View Hangar Specifications (PDF)
Hangar & Office Space Lease
The London Aviation Centre is one of the best hangars for your consideration for hangaring your aircraft. We have limited space available. For more information, please contact Terra Turton at email@example.com
Transient Hangar Parking
LAC is part of the Signature Flight Support group at Vancouver airport. Transient parking is available on arrangement with Signature Flight Support. Please call (604) 270-2222 for more information.
The LAC hangar is a unique British Columbia asset and is available for special events. For more information, please contact Terra Turton at firstname.lastname@example.org.